Products created during the project’s lifetime
Students miss in currently performed Online Distance Learning
- An appropriate (and modern) pedagogical framework including a well-defined quality enhancement framework.
- Modern motivating evaluation methods addressing the curiosity and motivation of the learners
- Modern, multimedia based approach to teaching and training (as promoted by the European commission) enforce a modern technology enhanced teaching and learning (TEL)
The project aims will bring up three final products:
- Practical implementation of pilot courses in OODL using an innovative learner-centered pedagogical approach (including a quality enhancement framework) and an innovative motivating self-evaluation tool for students (Mandala self-evaluation) to increase students’ learning success.
Mandala self-evaluation is an absolute innovative element in teaching (and described later), as well as the developed pedagogical and embedded quality enhancement framework.
- The project develops a web-based service for teachers to support them best with a sophisticated tool to use the pedagogical framework based on an innovative learner-centered approach including a quality enhancement framework (as described later).
Implementation of student-centred and problem-based active and authentic learning using multidisciplinary and an interdisciplinary approach are a crucial issue in this development This is the main intellectual output and provided as an OER.
A transferability and evaluation guide will be created additionally (in English language) and will enable the transfer of the developed products to other educational sectors (Adult Education, Higher Education).
Here is a graphical overview of the developed products:
The project uses OER-Commons to provide the developed products, especially the developed poilot courses.