The KickOff Meeting for the project took place in Wiener Neustadt (10/2017), the hometown of the EBI/EIE. In a harmonic atmosphere, all issues of the project – starting with the project management, the delivering of products, or the dissemination – were explained, discussed and finnaly approved.
At the meeting, the steering group of the project was elected. This will be
- Nuria Marrero (Colegio International Costa Adeje, Spain) as the project coordinator
- Maria Ampartzak (University of Crete, Greece)
- Francesca Neiviller (I.T.S. Vittorio Veneto Salvemini, Italy)
- Peter Mazohl (EBI/EIE, Austria)
- Ebba Ossiannilsson (SADE, Sweden)
The roadmap for the project was also fixed. The next joint activity will be a teaching event (performed by the coordinator, the Colegio International Costa Adeje) followed by the implementation of the pilot courses. In the evaluation pahse of the courses, the structur of the Virtual Teachers’ Toolbox will be developed and implemented. The last activities will be the national multiplier events, hold in Spain, Austria, Sweden, Italy, and Greece (in September 2019).